Terms and Conditions
From time to time the editorial team at The Caterer may wish to use your submission in editorial articles. Please notify the organiser if you have any objections to this when you enter the awards. This does not include any fininacial information, which will not be used unless you advise us otherwise.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
How to Book places
A limited number of places are available to those who work within the hospitality industry. Those eligible are: Anyone who works within a hotel, restaurant, contract caterer or pub.
If you are a supplier to the industry and wish to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further clarification please call Martha Allardyce, as The Caterer reserve the right to accept or decline bookings if they do not meet the above criteria.
020 7881 4828
- All table/place bookings will be confirmed within 5 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Martha.email@example.com immediately (T +44 (0) 20 7881 4828).
- Payment must be received by The Caterer immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
- A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 7 days prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 15th May 2017 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 15th May 2017 no refund will be given.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs
pictures and graphics
blueprints of architecture
plays and screenplays
audiovisual recordings such as movies
The Caterer disclaimer link
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, (including photocopying), recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission from the copyright owner.
To the full extent permissible by law The Caterer shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
52 Grosvenor Gardens
Tel: 020 7881 4828